The 2023 PGA Championship Odds & Preview: Patrick Reed
Following the third round of the PGA Championship, Patrick Reed is in 16th place at +2.
Looking to place a bet on Patrick Reed at the PGA Championship this week? Keep reading for all the stats and odds you can use before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Patrick Reed Insights
- Reed has finished below par on eight occasions, completed his day bogey-free once and finished 13 rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 20 rounds played.
- He has posted the best score of the day once while finishing in the top-five twice and with a top-10 score in five of his last 20 rounds played.
- Over his last 20 rounds, Reed has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round six times, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on 10 occasions.
- Reed has one top-five finish and two top-10 finishes in his past five appearances.
- Reed has finished with a score better than the tournament average in two of his past five tournaments, including two finishes within five strokes of the leader.
- Reed has made the cut six times in a row, and hopes to continue that run this week.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest PGA odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
PGA Championship Insights and Stats
- In Reed's previous nine appearances in this tournament, he has finished among the top five once. His average finish has been 24th.
- In his past nine appearances at this tournament, he has made the cut seven times.
- Reed finished 34th in his most recent appearance at this tournament (2022).
- This course is set up to play at 7,394 yards, 94 more than the average course on the Tour in the past year.
- In the past year, PGA Tour stops have seen an average score of -5, while Oak Hill Country Club has a recent scoring average of +3.
- Reed will take to the 7,394-yard course this week at Oak Hill Country Club after having played courses with an average length of 7,359 yards in the past year.
- The tournaments he has played in the past year have seen an average score of +1. That is lower than this course's recent scoring average of +3.
Reed's Last Time Out
- Reed was in the 31st percentile on par 3s at the Masters Tournament, with an average of 3.13 strokes on the 16 par-3 holes.
- He shot well to finish in the 95th percentile on par 4s at the Masters Tournament, averaging 3.95 strokes on those 40 holes.
- On the 16 par-5 holes at the Masters Tournament, Reed shot better than 63% of the competitors (averaging 4.56 strokes).
- Reed shot better on par 3s than most players his last time out, carding a birdie or better on two of 16 par-3s at the Masters Tournament (the other competitors averaged 1.9).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Masters Tournament, Reed had four bogeys or worse (the other competitors averaged 2.5).
- Reed's eight birdies or better on par-4s at the Masters Tournament were more than the field average of 3.5.
- In that most recent outing, Reed carded a bogey or worse on six of 40 par-4s (the field averaged 8.4).
- Reed ended the Masters Tournament carding a birdie or better on nine par-5 holes, compared to the field average of 5.8 on the 16 par-5s.
- On the 16 par-5s at the Masters Tournament, Reed had one bogey or worse, less than the tournament average of 1.3.
PGA Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: May 18-21, 2023
- Course: Oak Hill Country Club
- Location: Rochester, New York
- Par: 70 / 7,394 yards
- Reed Odds to Win: +75000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Reed's performance prior to the 2023 PGA Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM and FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.