Texas vs. Louisville Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - NCAA Tournament Second Round
Published: Mar. 19, 2023 at 10:41 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 10:40 AM CDT
Monday's contest features the Texas Longhorns (26-9) and the Louisville Cardinals (24-11) squaring off at Moody Center (on March 20) at 7:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 71-62 victory for Texas.
In their last time out, the Longhorns won on Saturday 79-40 against East Carolina.
Texas vs. Louisville Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Moody Center in Austin, Texas
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and other live sports without cable!
Texas vs. Louisville Score Prediction
- Prediction: Texas 71, Louisville 62
Texas Schedule Analysis
- The Longhorns' signature victory this season came against the Oklahoma Sooners, a squad ranked inside the AP's Top 25 (No. 16). The Longhorns took home the 78-58 win at home on January 25.
- The Longhorns have tied for the 11th-most Quadrant 1 victories in the nation (nine).
- Texas has tied for the 18th-most Quadrant 2 victories in the nation (seven).
Texas 2022-23 Best Wins
- 78-58 at home over Oklahoma (No. 16/AP Poll) on January 25
- 68-53 at home over Iowa State (No. 17/AP Poll) on January 15
- 67-45 on the road over Oklahoma (No. 16/AP Poll) on February 25
- 68-55 on the road over Baylor (No. 34) on January 22
- 62-48 over USC (No. 36) on December 18
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
Texas Performance Insights
- The Longhorns are outscoring opponents by 16.5 points per game with a +577 scoring differential overall. They put up 73.5 points per game (44th in college basketball) and give up 57 per contest (27th in college basketball).
- Texas' offense has been less productive in Big 12 games this season, tallying 72.3 points per contest, compared to its season average of 73.5 PPG.
- When playing at home, the Longhorns are scoring 6.8 more points per game (78.7) than they are in road games (71.9).
- Texas cedes 53 points per game in home games this season, compared to 63.9 in road games.
- In their last 10 games, the Longhorns have been putting up 66 points per contest, an average that's much lower than the 73.5 they've scored over the course of the 2022-23 season.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.