SFA vs. Arkansas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - March 20
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 10:42 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 20, 2023 at 6:38 PM CDT
Monday's contest features the Arkansas Razorbacks (22-12) and the Stephen F. Austin Ladyjacks (27-6) facing off at Bud Walton Arena (on March 20) at 8:00 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 72-66 victory for Arkansas.
The Ladyjacks' last contest on Thursday ended in an 89-79 win over Texas State.
SFA vs. Arkansas Game Info
- When: Monday, March 20, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Bud Walton Arena in Fayetteville, Arkansas
Use this link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch every women's NCAA Tournament game and other live sports without cable!
SFA vs. Arkansas Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arkansas 72, SFA 66
SFA Schedule Analysis
- The Ladyjacks captured their best win of the season on November 26, when they grabbed a 67-53 victory over the Boston College Eagles, who rank inside the top 100 (No. 99) in our computer rankings.
- Based on the RPI, the Razorbacks have nine wins against Quadrant 3 opponents, tied for the 15th-most in Division 1.
- Against Quadrant 4 opponents, SFA is 13-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 50th-most victories.
SFA 2022-23 Best Wins
- 67-53 over Boston College (No. 99) on November 26
- 79-64 on the road over Cal Baptist (No. 117) on January 12
- 75-60 at home over Arizona State (No. 135) on December 11
- 79-66 at home over Grand Canyon (No. 147) on February 11
- 89-79 at home over Texas State (No. 150) on March 16
Watch college hoops all season on all your devices without cable with a seven-day free trial on fuboTV!
SFA Performance Insights
- The Ladyjacks have a +518 scoring differential, topping opponents by 15.7 points per game. They're putting up 76.5 points per game, 24th in college basketball, and are allowing 60.8 per outing to rank 81st in college basketball.
- In WAC action, SFA has averaged 0.8 fewer points (75.7) than overall (76.5) in 2022-23.
- At home the Ladyjacks are putting up 79.6 points per game, 5.2 more than they are averaging on the road (74.4).
- SFA is conceding fewer points at home (60.4 per game) than on the road (64.6).
- In their past 10 games, the Ladyjacks are scoring 74.5 points per game, compared to their season average of 76.5.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.