North Texas vs. Sam Houston Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - March 19
Sunday's game features the North Texas Mean Green (27-7) and the Sam Houston Bearkats (26-7) matching up at UNT Coliseum (on March 19) at 4:00 PM. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 65-60 win for North Texas.
There is no line set for the game.
North Texas vs. Sam Houston Game Info & Odds
- Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
- Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Where: Denton, Texas
- Venue: UNT Coliseum
Bet on college basketball with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
North Texas vs. Sam Houston Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Texas 65, Sam Houston 60
Spread & Total Prediction for North Texas vs. Sam Houston
- Computer Predicted Spread: North Texas (-4.1)
- Computer Predicted Total: 125.0
North Texas has compiled a 15-14-0 record against the spread this season, while Sam Houston is 15-11-0. In terms of going over the point total, games involving the Mean Green are 14-15-0 and the Bearkats are 10-16-0. In the last 10 contests, North Texas is 8-2 against the spread and 8-2 overall while Sam Houston has gone 7-3 against the spread and 8-2 overall.
Put your picks to the test and bet on college basketball with BetMGM Sportsbook.
North Texas Performance Insights
- The Mean Green are outscoring opponents by 8.8 points per game with a +296 scoring differential overall. They put up 64.4 points per game (337th in college basketball) and give up 55.6 per contest (first in college basketball).
- North Texas wins the rebound battle by an average of 4.6 boards. It is grabbing 30.6 rebounds per game (251st in college basketball) compared to its opponents' 26.0 per outing.
- North Texas makes 7.2 three-pointers per game (201st in college basketball), 2.2 more than its opponents (5.0).
- The Mean Green average 95.5 points per 100 possessions on offense (130th in college basketball), and give up 82.6 points per 100 possessions (eighth in college basketball).
- North Texas has committed 10.6 turnovers per game (50th in college basketball play) while forcing 11.5 (213th in college basketball).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.