Texas vs. Penn State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - Second Round
The No. 2 seed Texas Longhorns (27-8) are favored by 5.5 points against the No. 10 seed Penn State Nittany Lions (23-13) for their NCAA Tournament matchup on Saturday. A trip to the Sweet 16 will be awarded to the winner of the 2-10 Midwest Region bracket contest, which tips off at 7:45 PM on CBS. The matchup has a point total of 138.5.
Texas vs. Penn State Odds & Info
- Date: Saturday, March 18, 2023
- Time: 7:45 PM ET
- TV: CBS
- Where: Des Moines, Iowa
- Venue: Wells Fargo Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Texas Betting Records & Stats
- In 21 games this season, Texas and its opponents have scored more than 138.5 total points.
- The average point total in Texas' contests this year is 145.1, 6.6 more than this matchup's over/under.
- The Longhorns have a 17-16-0 record against the spread this season.
- Texas has entered the game as favorites 22 times this season and won 19, or 86.4%, of those games.
- Texas has a record of 12-1, a 92.3% win rate, when it's favored by -250 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The implied probability of a win from Texas, based on the moneyline, is 71.4%.
Texas vs. Penn State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 138.5||% of Games Over 138.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Texas Insights & Trends
- Texas has gone 7-3 in its last 10 contests, with a 7-3 record against the spread in that span.
- The Longhorns have hit the over twice in their past 10 contests.
- The 77.9 points per game the Longhorns average are 9.8 more points than the Nittany Lions allow (68.1).
- Texas is 12-14 against the spread and 22-6 overall when scoring more than 68.1 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Texas vs. Penn State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Texas vs. Penn State Home/Away Splits
|9-8-0||Home ATS Record||8-6-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-5-0|
|84.8||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||75.9|
|69.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||68.4|
|9-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||9-5-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-4-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.