TCU vs. Arizona State: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
A first-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 11th-seeded Arizona State Sun Devils (23-12) take the court as 5.5-point underdogs against the No. 6 seed TCU Horned Frogs (21-12) on Friday at Ball Arena. The contest starts at 10:05 PM on truTV. Here's what you need to know when filling out your brackets for this 6-11 matchup. The point total is set at 142.5 for the matchup.
TCU vs. Arizona State Odds & Info
- Date: Friday, March 17, 2023
- Time: 10:05 PM ET
- TV: truTV
- Where: Denver, Colorado
- Venue: Ball Arena
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
TCU Betting Records & Stats
- TCU and its opponents have combined to score more than 142.5 points in 18 of 31 games this season.
- TCU has an average point total of 143.1 in its games this year, 0.6 more points than this matchup's over/under.
- The Horned Frogs are 14-17-0 against the spread this season.
- This season, TCU has won 13 out of the 18 games, or 72.2%, in which it has been favored.
- TCU has a record of 9-2, a 81.8% win rate, when it's favored by -225 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that TCU has a 69.2% chance to win.
TCU vs. Arizona State Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 142.5||% of Games Over 142.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional TCU Insights & Trends
- TCU is 3-7 against the spread and 4-6 overall in its past 10 contests.
- In their past 10 games, the Horned Frogs have hit the over twice.
- The 75.2 points per game the Horned Frogs average are 7.3 more points than the Sun Devils allow (67.9).
- TCU is 13-7 against the spread and 18-4 overall when scoring more than 67.9 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
TCU vs. Arizona State Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
TCU vs. Arizona State Home/Away Splits
|8-8-0||Home ATS Record||4-10-0|
|4-6-0||Away ATS Record||5-6-0|
|77.9||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||71.1|
|72.4||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.5|
|9-7-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-8-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||6-5-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.