How to Watch Baylor vs. UCSB on TV or Live Stream - NCAA Tournament First Round
Published: Mar. 17, 2023 at 1:16 AM CDT|Updated: Mar. 17, 2023 at 11:20 AM CDT
A first-round NCAA Tournament matchup will see the 14th-seeded UCSB Gauchos (27-7) take the court against the No. 3 seed Baylor Bears (22-10) on Friday at Ball Arena. The contest tips off at 1:30 PM.
Use our link to get a free trial of fuboTV, where you can watch college hoops and tons of other live sports without cable!
Baylor vs. UCSB Game Info
- When: Friday, March 17, 2023 at 1:30 PM ET
- Where: Ball Arena in Denver, Colorado
- TV: TNT
- Live Stream select March Madness games on fuboTV: Start your free trial today!
Watch college hoops all season without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to fuboTV!
Baylor Stats Insights
- The Bears make 44.7% of their shots from the field this season, which is 0.6 percentage points higher than the Gauchos have allowed to their opponents (44.1%).
- Baylor has a 15-4 straight-up record in games it shoots higher than 44.1% from the field.
- The Bears are the 266th-ranked rebounding team in the country, the Gauchos sit at 302nd.
- The Bears score 11.6 more points per game (77.2) than the Gauchos allow (65.6).
- Baylor has an 18-6 record when putting up more than 65.6 points.
Baylor Home & Away Comparison
- Baylor posts 82.2 points per game in home games, compared to 71.1 points per game in road games, a difference of 11.1 points per contest.
- The Bears are surrendering 66.4 points per game this season when playing at home, which is 9.5 fewer points than they're allowing on the road (75.9).
- When playing at home, Baylor is averaging one more treys per game (10.1) than on the road (9.1). It also sports a better three-point percentage at home (38.3%) compared to in away games (35.8%).
|2/27/2023||@ Oklahoma State||W 74-68||Gallagher-Iba Arena|
|3/4/2023||Iowa State||L 73-58||Ferrell Center|
|3/9/2023||Iowa State||L 78-72||T-Mobile Center|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.