Houston vs. Northern Kentucky: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - First Round
The No. 1 seed Houston Cougars (31-3) and the No. 16 seed Northern Kentucky Norse (22-12) will meet on Thursday at 9:20 PM in the opening round of the NCAA Tournament. Houston is an 18.5-point favorite in the contest, which airs on TNT. Here's everything you need to know ahead of this 1-16 matchup in the Midwest Region bracket. The point total in the matchup is set at 121.5.
Houston vs. Northern Kentucky Odds & Info
- Date: Thursday, March 16, 2023
- Time: 9:20 PM ET
- TV: TNT
- Where: Birmingham, Alabama
- Venue: Legacy Arena at BJCC
Bet with the King of Sportsbooks! Check out the latest odds and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Houston Betting Records & Stats
- In 24 games this season, Houston and its opponents have scored more than 121.5 combined points.
- The average total in Houston's contests this year is 131.5, 10.0 more points than this game's over/under.
- The Cougars' ATS record is 16-15-0 this season.
- This season, Houston has won 24 out of the 27 games, or 88.9%, in which it has been favored.
- Houston has a record of 9-1, a 90% win rate, when it's favored by -5000 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 98% chance of a victory for Houston.
Houston vs. Northern Kentucky Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 121.5||% of Games Over 121.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Houston Insights & Trends
- Houston has gone 9-1 over its last 10 contests, with a 3-7 record against the spread in that span.
- In their past 10 games, the Cougars have gone over the total four times.
- The 75 points per game the Cougars score are 11.4 more points than the Norse give up (63.6).
- Houston is 15-10 against the spread and 27-1 overall when scoring more than 63.6 points.
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users! Be sure to use our link to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Houston vs. Northern Kentucky Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 18.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Houston vs. Northern Kentucky Home/Away Splits
|8-8-0||Home ATS Record||7-7-0|
|6-4-0||Away ATS Record||6-4-0|
|77.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||72.7|
|75.6||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||63.3|
|7-9-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||7-7-0|
|5-5-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||3-7-0|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.