Join the fun, fast paced, creative environment in the commercial and station image production operation at the CBS 7 Media Group in Odessa, Texas. This is a fantastic opportunity for a driven, energetic, talented, editor/cinematographer to join our award winning creative services team in our state of the art creative suite.
• Write, produce, direct and edit various on-air promotional and commercial materials.
• Work with various departments to guide projects through the entire production process.
• Work closely with Operations Manager on projects for broadcast, digital and print.
• Will work on commercial projects, run camera for station initiatives, and help with community projects.
• 3 to 5 years’ experience in production and post production environment.
• Extensive knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Audition and Adobe Illustrator (Adobe certification a plus).
• Ability to write creative marketing scripts and bring them to life.
• Experience shooting with broadcast and cinema camera gear.
• Strong communication and customer interfacing skills and must be highly organized, self-motivated and driven.
• Experience working in a promotional or commercial creative environment is a plus.
• Must have valid Driver’s License with good driving record. Employment is contingent on successfully passing drug screen and driving record check.