Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. We own and operate leading media outlets in over 50 markets throughout the country – all delivering the news, weather, sports and entertainment that millions of our neighbors count on every day. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
KOSA-TV/CBS7 News is the top-rated, long-time news leader in west Texas and southeastern New Mexico. Based in Midland/Odessa, we pride ourselves in being the dominant player in a highly competitive market where there is never a shortage of news that impacts people on the regional level, throughout the state of Texas and very often on the national stage. Our team of professionals is committed to sharing the most compelling stories every day…and we know that requires outstanding writers, creative photographers and an innovative production team. Whether we're following local officers to the nation’s capital to remember their fallen brothers; traveling to Marine boot camp to highlight a local man's journey; covering a hometown president (George W. Bush) during his eight years in office; or tracking the latest developments in the oil and gas industry – KOSA is located at the epicenter of some of the most important news stories of our generation. As the only community in the country with an International Air and Space Port, travel to and from Midland from anywhere in the world (and very soon even out of the world!) is quick and easy. We are also nestled in a picturesque region of Texas, often referred to as a hidden jewel that makes for exciting weekend trips for the outdoors adventurer or the lover of rare or unique art. Learn more about KOSA at www.cbs7.com.
CBS7 – the News Leader in Odessa-Midland, TX has an opening for a Digital Sales Manager. We’ve had explosive growth in our digital business so it’s an exciting time to join our team. You’ll be responsible for achieving the station's digital advertising revenue goals and working closely with the entire CBS7 sales team to prospect, develop, close and maintain digital advertising accounts. The DSM works in partnership with the sales team to identify customer needs and recommend effective marketing solutions, integrating traditional television advertising with non-traditional digital tools and new media platforms.
• Ensure the station and each marketing consultant achieves their monthly, quarterly and annual digital revenue goals
• Initiate, cultivate and maintain client relationships
• Assist the sales team with development and implementation of effective digital marketing solutions for a wide range of clients
• Coordinate between LocalX, Gray Digital Media, and the CBS7 sales team
• Serve as the in-market expert for digital marketing and media
• Follow online, mobile, OTT and social media marketing trends, emerging technology, the competitive landscape, etc.
• Present and explain complex topics in simple, easy to understand language to the sales team, station management, clients, media buyers, advertising agencies and other key decision makers
• Coach and lead the sales team to grow digital revenue and drive new business
• Introduce new digital marketing products and services in sales training meetings
• Maximize revenue by managing digital advertising inventory & pricing
• Develop and produce digital sales materials and formal presentations to market a wide variety of available opportunities to local & regional accounts
• Work with the General Manager & Marketing Manager to effectively use digital resources to grow station viewership
• Work with General Manager and News Director to grow users for station website and social media