Early voting for May 1 election ends Tuesday
ODESSA, Texas (KOSA) - Tuesday is the last day of early voting for the May elections in Texas.
Election Day will be held on Saturday, May 1.
You must bring a form of ID when you go to cast your ballot. The following photo IDs will be accepted at polling locations:
- Texas Driver License issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS)
- Texas Election Identification Certificate issued by DPS
- Texas Personal Identification Card issued by DPS
- Texas Handgun License issued by DPS
- United States Military Identification Card containing the person’s photograph
- United States Citizenship Certificate containing the person’s photograph
- United States Passport (book or card)
Aren’t sure if you’re registered to vote? Check the Texas Secretary of State’s website.
Find a list of all local elections here.
Copyright 2021 KOSA. All rights reserved.