Midland High Portable Building Catches Fire 4/17/13
UPDATE: 6:20 P.M.
David Hickman of the Midland Fire Dept. says that a student will be charged with the improper disposal of a cigarette, which led to the grass and wooden steps of a portable building behind the high school.
The structure itself, which was used to store band equipment and uniforms, was unharmed in the fire.
MIDLAND - A portable school building has caught fire behind Midland High School. Authorities are on the scene fighting the fire and have said that there were no injuries as of yet.
CBS7 has a crew on the way to the scene. Stay tuned for the latest.