Grease Fire Sends House Kitchen & Patio Up in Flames 3/3/13
CBS 7 News
March 3, 2013
MIDLAND – At about 7:00pm fire crews were dispatched to 5010 Brazos Ave. Fire crews on the scene say the fire started in the kitchen and spread to the back patio of the home.
The majority of the damage was to the back of the home with smoke damage throughout the entire home. No injuries were reported initially, but as of this hour fire officials tell us one person is being treated for 1st and second degree burns.
Fire officials want to remind people that on red flag warnings like today to be careful if you plan on grilling out or burning anything outside.
Captain Jones says your safest bet is to avoid any and all outside burning on red flag warning days.