First Baptist To Hold Services At The Midland Center 12/05/12
CBS 7 News
December 5, 2012
MIDLAND, TX - A Midland church continues to recover after a fire Monday night. It happened around 6:30pm in the "fellowship hall" at First Baptist Church on Monday. Fire officials say a large candle used the night before during an advent service was the source of the fire, which appears to have started overnight.
Classes for the church's child development center have cancelled for the rest of the week. Sunday services will be held at the Midland Center in downtown through January 6th.